Sunday, September 18, 2011

Elenin, Ocean and Clouds

I guess I have been lazy in this physical world but I have been doing the meditations to help the earth and humanity, this time meeting the comet Elenin with childrenofhesun.org
http://www.childrenofthesun.org/images/audio/new/kundalini.mp3
I seem to paint the ocean though, I have been working on a small painting that turned out to be just ocean and sky, I was thinking rather that paint what I see to see what I paint, well it turned out to be where I had been surfing the past week everyday. Thus just ocean and sky, but I did understand finally with my cloud observations the simplicity of fractals which I wasn't quite getting until actually seeing it in the clouds. Now I have to observe a tree more closely! I intend to do a larger painting of just ocean and clouds, this one was a warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment