Friday, July 15, 2011

Meditations


I have been learning Light body from Marissa theplantspirits.blogspot.com and now have gotten to the first of the other three light body centers. Which mean I "run the energies" and meditate. During this time span I also have discovered  childrenofthesun.org Which has many meditations that as a Light worker I can do to help Humanity and Mother Earth and all Universes. I am discovering that of course what I do and have done all my life is paint, so while in meditation I have decided to paint. As part of the work to help Humanity, Mother Earth, and all Universes we want to get to the truth and have it be known. I hope I can help by painting and bringing some visuals to our world on Earth, here and now! OK this one came out a bit weird, but whatever! The "truth" can be subjective and even a complete fantasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment