Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pick Up Plastic, Patrick!

I was excited to have a story come together this week I am calling "Pick up plastic, Patrick!" it has been brewing for about a month now but just came together as I laughed when it developed into itself. I have to make the storyboard better as it is set up for a book or a cartoon. Since my daughter is an animator I am hoping it will inspire her to make into a cartoon, but for now I think all I can really do is make it into a book. That is the way I can finish it.

I have been practicing my Radiant Lotus Women's Qigong as I am working on my certification to teach it. This is part of the practice for me because I learned that my creativity is in my ovaries or womb even though I am past having children age, it is my energy ovaries that are not "dried up" as the doctor told me, about my physical ovaries. Well that thought was not happy for me, but the qigong helped my energy ovaries and that makes me happy when my creativity occurs, (with a little help from my friends:) So I might at least know that my energy ovaries are just fine and very eager to create! This is what my Qigong practice has been producing, and for me that is important!

1 comment:

  1. That's great!!!Listen to your body,that's what I am learning for myself and by the way the 'yogaking' does practice tantra yoga, my teacher said something about it 15 years ago and some books, not until last month did I put it all together. Also , I'm getting better at the walk you showed me.

    ReplyDelete