Thursday, February 11, 2010

"It's not me, it's the Qi"

A great lesson this is even though to me it got turned around in order to make it  a great lesson to me. Thinking of what Daisy had said about some Qigong masters (or Reiki masters) who believe that they are the ones who have power doing the healing/etc. in the sense that they let their ego grow too big, usually end up getting sick. So it is best not to let your ego go awry, to always remember that it is the Qi / Ki / or "universal life force energy" that is what is so powerful, not the master.

For me this is like ego in reverse, because I might think I am not able to be a Master, but now that I know that it is not me it is the Qi/Ki and that all I need to be is the clear conduit, The Energy is what is great so I need not worry about my capabilities, because it is all in the Qi/Ki/Energy!

Therefore I am ready to learn and to be open to giving attunements, I am hoping to learn to give porpoise attunements the way Marissa gives plant attunements, I am getting excited now to know that I can reach my guides, be they plants or porpoises  and learn from them, and especially to know that "It's not me, it's the Qi!"

Perhaps now the story will begin!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for your insight...It's been a mystery how sometimes power can blow the wrong way...You are a very good writer
    kmd

    ReplyDelete