Saturday, June 11, 2011

JustLupita artwork getting started!



I have neglected this blog far too long! I have since retired from Banana Joe's, just two weeks ago, thus enabling me to concentrate on my art work and providing more product such as my hand painted shirts and hats for Banana Joe's. That is just a fraction of the art work I intend to produce, so perhaps I will blog about what I do produce each week. Sooooo, the first week I caught up on Banana Joe shirts, and this second week I have been painting baby surfer rompers and T-shirts for Kokonut Kids in Hanalei. Oh yes, I also did hats for I (heart) Hanalei, a bikini and dress store. I have started a new web page to show case the work I have done, JustLupita.BackdoorKauai.com. I intend to continue to work on updating this also. You are welcome to visit my site often!

No comments:

Post a Comment